RemedySpot.com

CLAUDIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, as always thanks for the updates and the addresses for those who are not feeling well. I will surly be sending my cards to help brighten their days. , thank you for all your hard work and support. I hope you have been taking care of yourself and having some good results.

Love Gail

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

claudia

i am not positive but i think that they are almost the same thing. Depends on where they want to enter at. but the procedure is about the same. I have had angiograms done and they are not to bad, the worst is laying flat for 6 hours after.

ask your dr about it and read about it on the net.

love ya

dawn

RCColloran@... wrote: I was just notified today from Stanford that on the 30th I will have a left and right cath and an aortogram. Has anyone ever had an aortogram? I know that they will be looking at the aorta, but was just wondering how this differs from an angiogram.I am going there tomorrow to see my rheumy so can probably ask them. Just wondered if anyone has had this. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU