RemedySpot.com

Fw: FW: Louisiana Law

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Enjoy! Love, Judy FW: FW: Louisiana Law > > Louisiana Law> > A big city lawyer went duck hunting in South Louisiana. He shot and> > dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other sideof a> > fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer droveup >on> > his tractor and asked him what he was doing. The litigatorresponded, "I> > shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going intoretrieve> > it."> > The old farmer replied. "This is my property, and you are not coming>over> > here."> > The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys inthe> > U.S. and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take> > everything you own."> > The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how wedo> > things in Louisiana. We rule ourselves under the Napoleonic Code. We> > settle small disagreements like this with the Louisiana Three Kick >Rule."> > The lawyer asked, "What is the Louisiana Three Kick Rule?" TheFarmer> > replied. "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick methree> > times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up."> > The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decidedthat> > he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local> > custom. The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor andwalked >up> > to the city feller.> > His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into thelawyer's> > groin and dropped him to his knees where he immediately vomited.> > The geezer's second kick nearly ripped the man's nose off his face.> > The barrister was flat on his belly when the farmer's third kick toa> > kidney nearly caused him to give up.> > The lawyer summoned every bit of his dark heart, vengeful will and >managed> > to get to his feet and said, "Okay, you old coot now it's my turn."> > The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have theduck."> >>>>>>_________________________________________________________________Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com