RemedySpot.com

Fw: Something to think about...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I LOVE this! And I really needed it today. I guess God's timing IS perfect! Love, Judy Something to think about...> 1. Wake Up> Decide to have a good day. "Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us> rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24> 2. Dress Up!!> The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is aninexpensive> way to improve your looks. "The Lord does not look at the things man> looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; but the Lord looks at the> heart" I 16:7> 3. Shut Up!!> Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and onemouth,> so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking.> "He who guards his lips guards his soul"> Proverbs 13:3.> "Gossip betrays confidence. Avoid men who talk too much" Proverbs 20:19> Listen to advice, accept instruction and in the end, you will be wise"> Proverbs 19:20> 4. Stand Up!!...> For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for> anything. "Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time,we> will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have> opportunity, let us do good..."> Galatians 6:9-10> 5. Look Up!!...> To the Lord. "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me".> Philippians 4:13> 6. Reach Up!!...> For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean> not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and> He will direct your path".> Proverbs 3:5-6> 7. Lift Up!!...> Your Prayers. "Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT> EVERYTHING"> Philippians 4:6> A POSITIVE THOUGHT> If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. If He had a> wallet, your photo would be in it. He sends you flowers every spring,> and a sunrise every morning. Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen.He> could live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart. He'scrazy> about you.> Send this to the people you're crazy about. I thought this was mighty> special, just like you. Pass this on and brighten someone's day, and> remember: God answers Knee-Mail>________________________________________________________________GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.