RemedySpot.com

Re: update on me -- Barbara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barbara,

That is such wonderful news! I hope that you continue to feel well and that everything works out well for you. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Kathleen (Tx)

update on me

hi all, I have been on dapsone for several years now. tried metho but couldn't take it due to dr jekkyl and mr hyde episodes but the dapsone does wonders. I am on 50 mg a day which maintains it well plus aciphex and levothraxin. am doing well, but went into a bad migraine spell this weekend. finally went to chiropractor and 4 of my 7 cranial vertebrae were out... that sure didn't help but am getting better. enough so to check email. My daughter is having surgery at the end of the month, my divorce will be finished by the end of the month (which is good news, don't have to live with mental abuse anymore, it is so subtle that you don't know it until you are out of it). AND Excellent news... last summer I had stage 4 cervical dysplasia cancer cells even without a cervix (go fig) went through 10 weeks of chemo cream that basically took out all the out lying tissues down there,,, ooooo,,, have had 2 biopsies since and 3 paps and my last pap a few weeks ago came back with NO dysplasia cancer cells... wooohoooo. still have to watch periodically but THANKS BE TO GOD....... so just remember don't let the docs tell you you don't need return paps after a total hysterectomy better safe than sorry. Hope all is doing well, my prayers out to you Kathleen, and Dan and anyone my mind cannot think of right now... Keep the Faith and remember God will never fail you.

Barbara aka bj

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU