RemedySpot.com

Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is it Howdy Duty time ??? Hope so.

Well how is everyone doing this cold

Thursday?? Marilyn did you find us a place to go and hide out yet??? I am ready.LOL Wow we are sure getting to

be poplar here growing be leaps and bounds. Joan hope you do a post real soon for this group her. Just all new members remember there is NO such thing as a dum ?.<<some day I will learn how to spell that worth but don't hold your breath till then LOL What can I say besides I am a Blond LOL

So please everyone lets help our new

Members out and keep posting so we all can learn. I soon will be printing new address lists so if you are one that needs one please be kind and let me know. got you down for one already. Also if you are not getting a birthday wish here it means you did not send me the Information yet. You do not have to give the year. Ok little up date on Angie : well she was home for a couple of days ,but had to go back in the Hospital yesterday. For some reason her Blood pressure went up and the don't know why yet. Other wise she is coming along nicely. Wishing her and everyone else that has a hard time the very best hang in there things will turn around.

Glenda hope things are better for you today. is so nice to talk to you, even true we talk at 2 or 3 am LOL .

Yup we have a night owl club going again. LOL If we cant sleep we bug each other. LOL the other night I saw we had 2 other members on line to. wow Barbara and Starangel. If you see us on line just buzz us we talk to you too. LOL You are willkommen to join our hen party. LOL Ok I shut up for now. But not before I ask one more thing from each of you OK

PLEASE take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. If you don't I just might have to bring our RP pain reliever to your house. LOL

Love you all be good if not enjoy what ever you doing.

Mrs. Nosey here

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here