RemedySpot.com

Double-U Bush meets Moses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

W. Bush was walking through an airport last week, when he saw an oldman with white hair, a long white beard, wearing a long white robe andholding a staff.He walked up to the man, who was staring at theceiling, and asked, "Excuse me sir, aren't you Moses?"The man stood perfectly still and continued to stareat the ceiling,saying nothing.Again W asked, a little louder this time, "Excuse me sir, aren't you Moses?"Again the old man stared at the ceiling motionlesswithout saying a word. W tried a third time, louder yet."Excuse me sir, aren't you Moses?"Again, no movement or words from the old man. Hecontinued to stare at the ceiling. One of W's aides asked him ifthere was a problem, and W said, "Either this man is deaf or extremely rude. I have asked him three times if he was Moses, and he has not answered me yet."To which the man, still staring at the ceilingfinally replied, "I can hear you and yes, I am Moses, but the last time I spoke to a bush, I spent 40 years wandering in the wilderness."