RemedySpot.com

Great News !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone , well I got some GREAT NEWS

here. LOL Mr.Ornery is resigning from his job

so him and I can spend more time together.

Now is that not great !!!! Now he can play in his woodshop and we get to go fishing and just maybe some traveling. Wow I am a happy camper. Been waiting on this day for a long time.Of course our first trip is to Germany.

Heck ja he has to meet the rest of his out laws!!! He has never meet my oldest sister or Brother. Then In Feb. I am taking him on a cruse.LOL He always wanted to go on one since it will be our 20 anniversary I thought it would be fun. LOL We been on our honeymoon for 19 years already so lets see if we got it down pat or keep practicing for another 20 years. LOL Now we just Pray that the RP will also stay asleep so our dreams can come thru.No he wont miss any of meds or vitamins you can bet on that. LOL

The other great news is Glenda is coming to a family reunion here in Oklahoma !!! So I get to see her again. Wow will that be fun. Even get to meet her sister.Wow I cant wait !!! Well I guess I hush for now and get this house clean.

Don't know how the 2 of us can make such a mess all the time. LOl Remember PLEASE be kind and take your medicine and vitamins ON TIME like you should so you to can get the RP back in his sleeping mood.Love you all have a great day .OK

Heidi