RemedySpot.com

Carol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know how you feel. It is so frustrating. My heart goes out to you. The Dr's tell you to lessen the stress in your life & they are the ones that are causing much of it. Talked to quite a few of the Dr's today because they didn't send back the paperwork for disability to social security. The eye Dr. told me I don't qualify with my eyes although everything is blurred & I can't read well or use the computer. Go figure. I am becoming a recluse because it's just so difficult to get out. Talked to the rheumy briefly & he didn't have much to say. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I told him we would discuss it more on Thursday. We are going to address the Mayo issue on Thursday. What right does he have to say that they'll just do what he is doing.

All I'm asking is help to feel a little better. I know it takes patience but it is so hard after feeling crappy for so many months.

Keep your chin up & I'm sure we will get through this. It helps to know there are all of our wonderful friends on the board to help us through these tough times.

Luv ya,

Susiecue