RemedySpot.com

Fw: WOW!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All I can say is "wow", I hope to learn half of her life lessons! Love, Judy (This is a "keeper" and a "printer" The 92-year-old, petite, well-poised and proud mother-in-law of my best>friend, who is fully dressed each morning by eight o'clock, with herhair>fashionably coiffed and makeup perfectly applied, even though she is>legally blind, moved to a nursing home today. Her husband of 70 years>recently passed away, making the move necessary.>>Maurine is the most lovely, gracious, dignified woman that I have>ever had the pleasure of meeting. While I have never aspired to attainher>depth of wisdom, I do pray that I will learn from her vast experience.>>After many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the nursing home,>she smiled sweetly when told her room was ready. As she maneuvered her>walker to the elevator, I provided a visual description of her tinyroom,>including the eyelet sheets that had been hung on her window.>>"I love it," she stated with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old having>just been presented with a new puppy.>>"Mrs. , you haven't seen the room... just wait.">>"That doesn't have anything to do with it," she replied. "Happiness is>something you decide on ahead of time. Whether I like my room or not>doesn't depend on how the furniture is arranged; it's how I arrange my>mind. I already decided to love it. It's a decision I make everymorning>when I wake up. I have a choice: I can spend the day in bed recountingthe>difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or getout> of bed and be thankful for the ones that do. Each day is a gift, and as>long as my eyes open I'll focus on the new day and all the happymemories>I've stored away - just for this time in my life. Old age is like abank>account - you withdraw from what you've put in. So, my advice to youwould>be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank account of memories.">________________________________________________________________GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Dear Judy,

Thank you so much for the funny jokes and uplifting stories that you somehow find each day and pass on to all of us. When I read each one, I try to decide which of my friends or relatives I should forward it to. This reminds me of how many friends and loved ones I am blessed to have. This, then, reminds me of how blessed my life is, and I quickly forget about the deep breath I'd like to take or the little ache in my knee. Life is so much bigger than what we have and don't want. It's about what we need and can share with others...LOVE. Love is the most important thing. Thanks again and keep 'em coming. You're a special lady.

The 92-year-old, petite, well-poised and proud mother-in-law of my best>friend, who is fully dressed each morning by eight o'clock, with herhair>fashionably coiffed and makeup perfectly applied, even though she is>legally blind, moved to a nursing home today. Her husband of 70 years>recently passed away, making the move necessary.>>Maurine is the most lovely, gracious, dignified woman that I have>ever had the pleasure of meeting. While I have never aspired to attainher>depth of wisdom, I do pray that I will learn from her vast experience.>>After many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the nursing home,>she smiled sweetly when told her room was ready. As she maneuvered her>walker to the elevator, I provided a visual description of her tinyroom,>including the eyelet sheets that had been hung on her window.>>"I love it," she stated with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old having>just been presented with a new puppy.>>"Mrs. , you haven't seen the room... just wait.">>"That doesn't have anything to do with it," she replied. "Happiness is>something you decide on ahead of time. Whether I like my room or not>doesn't depend on how the furniture is arranged; it's how I arrange my>mind. I already decided to love it. It's a decision I make everymorning>when I wake up. I have a choice: I can spend the day in bed recountingthe>difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or getout> of bed and be thankful for the ones that do. Each day is a gift, and as>long as my eyes open I'll focus on the new day and all the happymemories>I've stored away - just for this time in my life. Old age is like abank>account - you withdraw from what you've put in. So, my advice to youwould>be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank account of memories.">________________________________________________________________GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU