RemedySpot.com

CLAUDIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, you are correct as usually and great as always in your information. Cyrus started with a bad cold that he just could not get rid of. Then he started having trouble breathing and four about six months we kept taking him to the hospital and the emergency rooms and they kept telling us it was allergies and asthma and they would just give him a breathing treatment and send him home and every two or three days we would have to take him back again and they would do the same thing again.

After about two months into this his cough start sounding like someone with whooping cough and even that got worst then in the ninth month his ears started to bother him and that's when he was diagnosed with RP but by that time his airway has closed to the size of a straw and he had to have an emergency tract put in to breath.

We have our experience with the first group of bad really bad doctors who did not know what they were doing nor did they try and refer us to someone who may know what to do. That's when God send this site to me thru and wonderful friend of mine and then I meet Angie that Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful Women who inspite of all her trials and tribulations help to educate me and my family on this horrible disease and along with the rest of the rp members who helped left us up when we thought we couldn't go on cause we felt so helpless. But you know when it comes to your children you would do anything for them even give up your life if it meant saving them.

Love you

Gail