RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Medic Alert-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When you go to order a medic alert there is a place to put what you need to on the bracelet.

My bracelet says: RELAPSING POLYCHONDRITIS

IMMUNOSUPPRESSED

TAKES MEDICATION

It also has a member number on it which is your personal member number at Medic Alert. It has a 1-800 number for emergency people to call.

I am so glad I got mine. I don't have to worry about anything if I have any type of emergency now. One of the reasons I got it was because I went to the ER due to what turned out to be a migraine headache. Symptoms were much like a store and I could not for the life of me remember my meds that I had taken for the last 5yrs. It was pretty scary. No problem anymore they just will call the 1-800 number and get the information for me.

Good luck and don't forget to get one or will pester you to death!LOL

Lots of Love

Glenda

As you can tell I dont know how to use the subject button on my last post. I have a question about the medic bracelets. How do you describe what we have on them. I remember reading something about we are not suppose to be intubated is that right? Just wondering.