RemedySpot.com

Re: Someone sent me this, I'm not sure if its real or not but

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

not this is not a real virus; it is a hoax and the best place to find out for sure is at www.snopes2.com and click on computers and then on virus and it has a list of all known real and hoax viruses.. But hey ty for forwarding it anyway it is better to be safer than sorry.. A real virus warning!!! WTC Survivor WARNING (FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, "WTC" STANDS FOR THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ......WHICH MAKES THIS VIRUS REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY.....THINKING ITS A STORY RELATING TO 9/11.....PLEASE BE CAREFUL....... :) BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor" It is a virus that will erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form of an E-Mail from a familiar person. I repeat a friend sent it to me, but called and warned me before I opened it. He was not so lucky and now he can't even start his computer! Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather receive this 25 times than not at all. If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it. Delete it right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries (.dll files) from your computer..... DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU