RemedySpot.com

> Intellectually Challenged Individuals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Intellectually Challenged Individuals>>>>>> IDIOTS IN SERVICE>>>>>> This week, all our office phones went dead and I had>> to contact the telephone repair people. They promised>> to be out between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. When I asked>> if they could give me a smaller time window, the>> pleasant gentleman asked, "Would you like us to call>> you before we come?" I replied that I didn't see how>> he would be able to do that, since our phones weren't>> working. He also requested that we report future>> outages by email (Does YOUR email work without a>> telephone line?).>>>>>> IDIOTS AT WORK>>>>>> I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase>> when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on>> the back of the credit card. She informed me that she>> could not complete the transaction unless the card>> was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it>> was necessary to compare the signature I had just>> signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in>> front of her. She carefully compared the signature to>> the one I had just signed on the receipt. As luck>> would have it, they matched.>>>>>> IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD>>>>>> I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new>> neighbor call the local township administrative office>> to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on>> our road. The reason: too many deer were being hit by>> cars and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.>>>>>> IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE>>>>>> My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a>> taco. She asked the person behind the counter for>> "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they>> only had iceberg.>>>>>> IDIOT SIGHTING #1:>>>>>> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an>> airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in>> your baggage without your knowledge?"To which I replied,>> "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?">> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask.>>>>>> IDIOT SIGHTING #2>>>>>> At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker>> who was leaving the company due to "downsizing," our>> manager commented cheerfully, "This is fun. We should>> do this more often." Not a word was spoken. We all>> just looked at each other.....>>>>>> IDIOT SIGHTING #3>>>>>> I work with an individual who plugged her power strip>> back into itself and for the life of her couldn't>> understand why her system would not turn on.>>>>>> IDIOT SIGHTING #4>>>>>> When my husband and I arrived at an automobile>> dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys>> had been locked in it. We went to the service>> department and found a mechanic working feverishly to>> unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the>> passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle>> and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I>> announced to the technician, "It's open!" To which>> he replied, "I know - I already got that side.">>>>>> NOW DON'T YOU FEEL BETTER?>>