RemedySpot.com

Fw: A Bad Day at Work!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kind of puts things in perspective, doesn't it? Love, Judy A Bad Day at Work!> True life is always funnier than fiction! Marla>> Next time you have a bad day at work...think of this guy. Rob is a> > commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. Heperforms> > underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is an E-mail hesent> to> > his sister. She then sent it to The X, 103.2 on your FM dial in FtWayne> IN,> > who was sponsoring a "worst job experience" contest. Needless tosay,she> > won.> >> >> > Hi Sue,> > Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother. Last week I hadabad> > day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work,so I> > thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it'snotso> > bad after all.> >> > Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore youwith a> few> > technicalities of my job. As you know, my office lies at the bottomofthe> > sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wetsuit. This time of yearthe> > water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this: we have adiesel> > powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of equipmentsucksthe> > water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature. Itthen> > pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped tothe> air> > hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I've used itseveral> times> > with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and startworking,> > is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wetsuit. This> > floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like working in aJacuzzi.> > Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started toitch.> >> > So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Withinafew> > seconds my butt started to burn. I pulled the hose out from myback,but> > the damage was done. In agony I realized what had happened. The hotwater> > machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. NowsinceI> > don't have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it.> However,> > the crack of my butt was not as fortunate. When I scratched what Ithought> > was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into my butt. I> informed> > the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator. Hisinstructions> > were unclear due to the fact that he, along with 5 other divers,wereall> > laughing hysterically.> >> > Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make 3agonizing> > in-water decompression stops totaling 35 minutes before I couldreachthe> > surface to begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the> > surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbedout of> the> > water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face,handedme> a> > tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got inthe> > chamber. The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't poop for 2 days> because> > my butthole was swollen shut.> >> > So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about how muchworse> it> > would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your butt. Now repeat to> > yourself, "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job..."> >> >> > _________________________________________________________________> > MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:> > http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx> >> >>