RemedySpot.com

Fw: Ward ---Wonderful Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

GREAT NEWS HERE !!!!!!!!

I received this message from betty and I thought I chare this great news with you all.

See I keep telling you all NEVER give up hope.

Gail please show Cyrus this also.

Heidi

Subject: Ward ---Wonderful Day

On Thurs,April 4----It was a red-letter for the Blanchard Family--Dr. Koufman of Wake Forest removed Ward's Trach---May would have been 2 years . It was a total shock and a fabulous suprise. Dr. Koufman did not give me a clue .I don't have to tell you all how much this means -There were a lot of happy tears all around.

Butch was in Manteo and suprised us by chartering a plane to come to Winston-Salem-to share in the celebration. Ward spent Thurs. nite in the hospital and we left him at UNC Fri. and came home-Today he was shopping for collarless shirts. He is breathing better than he has in 3 years.Dr. Koufman checks him again on Mon. ,but everything looks good so far.

You can only guess how we feel about Dr. Koufman- We feel that God led us to him. Besides being brillant ,he is a kind , caring human being who is totally involved with his patients. We were truly blessed to find him. The more difficult the case ,the more challenged he becomes to find the answer---he is truly gifted.

Ward trusts him totally and has a wonderful relationship with him.

We believe that God has a special plan for Ward and he is just beginning to use him for his glory.

We still have a few bumps in the road , but we can deal with them now.

Thank you for your ,efforts,thoughts and prayers

Bettie Blanchard