RemedySpot.com

Myspace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Where is everyone???? have you all migrated to "my space" for communicate? Seems like the posts here are few these days.

From: Amity Keele <txchristian_gal@...>Subject: Myspacedominie Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 2:27 PM

Hi all! Responding to those who were mentioning Myspace - I have one, too. You can add me at http://www.myspace. com/amitykeele - Just put a message in the friend request that you're from Dom's group and I'll add you! God bless!Amity

Guest guest

myspace.com/randimoesgirl

In a message dated 5/13/2008 7:28:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, txchristian_gal@... writes:

Hi all! Responding to those who were mentioning Myspace - I have one, too. You can add me at http://www.myspace.com/amitykeele - Just put a message in the friend request that you're from Dom's group and I'll add you! God bless!Amity

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

I read a lot more than I post here. But, I hang on every word and have learned so much from all the posters here! Amity-------------------------------------------Posted by: "Elaine Pratt" epra72@... epra72 Tue May 13, 2008 7:36 am (PDT) Where is everyone???? have you all migrated to "my space" for communicate? Seems like the posts here are few these days.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just wondering if there

is any place a person could find layouts that have to do with Plagio. I

want to get the word out to my friends but just don't have the time

right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.

Candy

Guest guest

Candy,I'm not on myspace, but I am on FaceBook and there are several groups. You might try there if you don't find anything on myspace.Sandy Myspace

Hi everyone. I am a big Myspace user and I was just wondering if there

is any place a person could find layouts that have to do with Plagio. I

want to get the word out to my friends but just don't have the time

right now to email them all. Please let me know. Thanks.

Candy