RemedySpot.com

Free Health Books for Young Children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Educators of Young Children & Book-buyers: I'm Elyse April, publicist and author at HOHM Press representing "The Family Health "series. I attended the Migrant & Seasonal Head Start Conference in Washington DC and gave away over 1,000 books. I promote books that encourage a healthy and creative lifestyle for young children (0-5 yrs.) The topics included: Breastfeeding Obesity

Prevention Nutrition Family Literacy These are beautifully designed picture books that gently suggest ideas to parents and caregivers, so while the children enjoy the pictures, there is more than meets the eye. I send out free books as review copies and then WIC, Head Start, schools and hospitals order according to our bulk

discounts which are fabulous. Please go to www.hohmpress.com and click on "The Family Health" series. You can read each of our books in English and Spanish by clicking on the covers. Call me at 1.800.381.2700. Best for Fall 2008,

ElyseElyse AprilHohm Presswww.hohmpress.comP.O.BOX 2501Prescott, AZ 86302tel: 800-381-2700fax: 928-717-1779