RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally (Thankyou )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Glenda,

I want to thankyou for your answer, I enjoy jokes alot and laugh. I was always told to SPREAD cheer aaround and this sure is one way, ha,ha. LOL That person doesn't know what they are missing and that is sad. Seems to me they have noone to talk to and I guess they are so bottled up inside it eats away at them. I still pkan on sending jokes and he doesn't have to open it. LOL I just thought I'ld ask this group and was sure there would be no objection, everyone seems so easy to talk to. I'm always looking to share info to the other group incase they want to check them out. I like the pain patch and I hope it might help some of you, the pain of RP is may be gone BUT it will never be for gotten. I can still feel that pain even now and my heart just goes out to all. I will keep hoping I never wake up and find RP has comes for breakfast and to ask if he can visit for a while. LOL I need to see if I can e-mail Dr. Buckner and ask her if she has ever found a Rper with TM.Since she is doing alot of research just maybe she has, I want to know what to exspect . I might know then what to watch for. LOL Seems I am so lucky to be such a rare person, I can not understand why I don't have all the severe pain that the TMers have? LOL Here I am looking ( sort of) for the phantom pain and all of you are trying to get rid of it. LOL LOL Yes I am crazy but I need to know why, they did all the testing and ruled out everything but the TM. There are only about 12 people that have both RP and TM so I guess I am LUCKY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't going to write much but guess that didn't work out.LOL All the times I wish I was like other normal people , I should have know that would never be likely. LOL

Well I will sign off now but you ought to read the one I put on about pain patches, It looks promising with little or no side affects and it really helps with pain< imagine that??!!LOL I hope your RP will will be quite soon and know I am thinking of you and all the rest. Take care

Love ya Sally