RemedySpot.com

Brochures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

aww I told you all I be back well here I am .LOL

Ok from here on please order your Brochures from . Here e mail addy is.

RCColloran@...

Please include your Address and HOW MANY you would like to have.

I will mail out tomorrow all orders that where send to me. If you need more order them from please. Lets keep her busy !!! LOL

Thank you all that have ordered there's and

I hope if you have NOT YET ordered yours please do so now. We need to educated the world about RP. Thanks again

Heidi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

-thank you so much for the infor on Fibro-there is so much info....i am not through sorting through it yet. I also want to request an additional 20 brouchures for my rheumy, I went to see him last week, he was very glad to have some printed info on our lovely disease. We are starting to reduse my pred again, 5mg a week. Right now I am at 35mg no problemsyet, Wed. I drop 5mg more. I hope this time I can al least get down into my 20's wouldn't that be great?? And just when does this weight start to come off?? I have about 50# of unwanted weight that somehow has destroyed my size 6. I really think that my self confidience has been a bit shattered, but as long as I am starting to feel better who cares right? I was talkiong to my dad last night and I told him at this point in the game I really can't tell the difference in what is what. I guess what I mean to say it what is Fibro, what is RP (besides the obvious pain) and what is the medication. I wish this was simple. But I caouldn't be that lucky. Anyway, enough about me, are you doing ok. I know you are busy, so write me back w/ that info when you can. Taking in day by day........ in la...........michelle

>From: RCColloran@... >Reply-To: Rpolychondritis >To: Rpolychondritis , RPSupportandawarenessfoundation >Subject: Brochures >Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:16:10 EDT > >Okay, I now know why Miss Heidi left the country. LOL These * & *^$##@ display >cases don't fit easily into the size envelopes that she told me to buy. LOL >Well, I hope they get to you in one piece. LOL > >Boy, will she ever get it when she gets back. LOL Please, someone remind >me!!! > >hugs > Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here