Elaine, I'm glad to finally hear from you. I'll be glad to mail the

brochures out. I will make my final mailing on Tues. I got your new addy

but need to know how many you want. We can send up to 100 and then you may

ask for more when you need them.

Please try to post more. WE miss you.

hugs

Guest guest

Hi ,

Sorry it took so long for me to reply. Things have just been a bit crazy here.

The new house is absolutely wonderful, we all love it and don't regret moving at all. We are still dealing with the trailer and had to go to arbitration with our lousy tenants. They have to be out at the end of the month. Hurray!!!! Then we are going to sell or give that darn thing away. We're tired of the games people there play. I'ts like the Jerry Springer trailer park!!!! Now I know why the expression trailer park trash came about.

We also had a little episode with my daughter's ex boyfriend. He shoved her and really scared her. So we had to deal with that too. He's not allowed to contact her at all anymore. Thank God!!!

As for the Oregon reunion. We will definately be there in 2004. Only two years to go, that will go by in no time. I can hardly wait.

Yes I would like some brochures too. My new address in

E.McLeod

#3945-4th Avenue

Port Alberni BC

Canada

V9Y 4J1

I will also send you out my membership dues soon.

I've been feeling better since I went back up to 5mgs of the pred. I don't think that I will be able to go any lower than that, it's just too painful. Also I have cut back on the triazide for my high blood pressure. I don't think that the doc will like that but I was sure that that was making my heart rate over 110. Sure enough the heart rate is back in the 80's and the blood pressure is lower. A high heart rate is a side effect of triazide but not that common, so they ignored it. I wish the docs would learn to listen to us. It only makes sense that blood pressure won't go down if your heart rate is over 100. Well that's about all. Hope everyone is well. Take care.

Elaine