RemedySpot.com

Re: Controversial Post - Enter at your own Risk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

.. At the hospital last week, I was talking with a lady who is going to cytoxin treatment and is using pot for her chemo side effects and says that it has relieved her from so many other things she had going on with her lupus, and has even stopped using her valium,

I think pot like many other drugs when used for the right purpose could be helpful. I know a woman who is being given the pills, she has bone cancer. I don't think she would make it thru the horrible pain without it. But as far as growing it or buying it illegal, I think your headed for trouble. The last thing you want is a record or to be put in jail for buying drugs or growing them. To me it would be much better to get them legally and in tablet form. We just need to work with the government on getting drug companies to lower the costs of drugs in this country.

Well, that's my opinion, lol take care,

Love,

Lu

Guest guest

Lu, I wasn't referring to me in this post. LOL A friend of mine who is going through chemo because of her lupus sent this to me. I just thought it was interesting. I agree with you, though. If it is prescribed in pill form it sounds like it could do some good.

Love, Sharon

Guest guest

Lu,

I appreciate your post. It's hard knowing a drug can work so well,

but having it be illegal because of its misuse. I want my mom to

look at using it, she lives in Oregon, so it should be legal.

Take care,

M

Guest guest

Okay before I start this one I want you all to know I am not totally whacko!LOL I don't believe in the use of illegal drugs in any shape or form especially due to the line of work I do.

I grew up in the 70's so I can say I did smoke pot when I was younger and was lucky enough not to get caught. Now there is no way I would have it in my home. In fact my daughter didn't even know that I had ever smoked it until just this last week!LOL Tell you how straight I am!LOL

Okay here is the big but...... I think that if a drug works in helping those with chronic pain they should be allowed to use it in any shape or form. I am heart sick to think that persons suffer with pain and some with chronic pain and that there is a drug out there that will help them and they are not allowed to use it because it is illegal. What is wrong with this country? They will let people suffer with pain and not allow them to take a drug because it is illegal?

I watched my mother die from cancer. I think that has to be the most painful and debilitating disease we have. To think that she could have been relieved from some of that pain with a little marijuana is just unbelievable.

Okay enough from me! Sorry to go on but I just don't understand why people are allowed to suffer. We are more human with animals sometimes.

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

Wow Glenda,

Tell us about the good old days. lol

I think that some states have it now where you can take pot in a pill form. The lady I know who is taking it lives in Ky. I think some people may not be aware of its potential use to even ask for it.

Lu

Okay enough from me! Sorry to go on but I just don't understand why people are allowed to suffer. We are more human with animals sometimes.

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

--- mmjw3 wrote:

> Lu,

> I appreciate your post. It's hard knowing a drug

> can work so well,

> but having it be illegal because of its misuse. I

> want my mom to

> look at using it, she lives in Oregon, so it should

> be legal.

> Take care,