RemedySpot.com

Re: squeek/glenda/orgegon fires

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

whew, i'm sure happy to know that your now in any danger, but the offer still stands. Now just let me think for a while and i will come up with another excuse for a visit.

ok how about this one, i need some help, kicking my drs. butt,

will that work

dawn

Sharon King wrote: No, Glenda and I are not in any danger from the fires.My teenage son is set to go to camp over in themountains for highschool camp next month, and thereare fires in that area. They best be out by lateAugust. My older son and grandsons are due to leaveon vacation this coming Sunday, and they may actuallyhave to change their plans because of the fires.Thanks for the offer though. I've always wanted tosee WV! Think up another good reason....I'll talk toGlenda and we'll be right there.Love, squeek--- Dawn wrote:> > hey squeek> just got to thinking, are you or glenda in danger> of the fires.?????> sure hope not. if so get out of there and come to> WV, make sure to bring glenda with you and stay> with me for a while until the danger is over. > Hey i figure thats one way to meet you guys.> dawn> Sharon King wrote: Oh Dawn,> if you can coax the rain to come back to OR> I'll love you forever! (probably do that anyway) > They said on the news last night that OR has more> fires than anywhere in the U.S. We really NEED your> rain! I do know what you mean about the> humidity....hard to breathe in that junk.> > Take care, Dawn! You are doing a super job on> nagging! I love it.> > Love, squeek> > > --- Dawn wrote:> > > > Sharon> > I can tell you where the rain is. Its in West> > Virginia. Every weekend when we go to Big Bear, it> > rains, and so far in the last 14 days, its rained> at> > least 10 out that. So thats where the rain is.> > Problem is, once it rains the humidity comes back,> > > and my breathing difficulties.> > so you can have the rain.> > love ya> > dawn> > Sharon King wrote: !> > > > I'm with you on the heat! I am so sick and tired> of> > it. It just drains what little energy I do have. > > Rain, where are you? > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> >