RemedySpot.com

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 07/30/2002 2:46:17 AM Central Daylight Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

Oh , what a miserable combination of events. I am

soo glad to hear you are back safe and RERLATIVELY

sound!!! Love Liz

Liz,

You know, I had a strange feeling about this trip before I left. I guess the moral of this story is....listen to your instincts.

Love,

• 1 month later...

LIZZ

I LOVE YOUR IDEA OF "RETAIL THEARPY" GOOD IDEA. I COULD USE SOME OF THAT KIND OF THEARPY

DAWN

Cobb wrote:

--- RCColloran@... wrote:> Liz, I'm so sorry you had to be treated that way. > Makes you wonder sometimes > what censors peoples mouths. I'm glad Dan's post> helped a bit. He always > has a way of brightening up a day. He and Joan are> two special people. > > I hope today is a much better day for you. You know> we are here for you > always. I just can't imagin ANYONE saying something> nasty to YOU!! > > I love ya bunches and am sending lots of hugs> > > Thank you very much , your hugs are very wellreceived!!! I am off to see my rheumy, Dr Hallegua,to get a follow up on the now disappearing flare, andget all my meds for the next three months. I usuallyfeel better for seeing him, too.When we are at the end of the summer here everyonesnerves get frayed, we are like a very large family,and we all now how horrible families can be sometimes!I have a theory that people take it out more on thepeople close to them. This is just a case of that, Ithink. I went and did some 'retail therapy' last night, now Ifeel guilty because I spent money 'unnecessarily'. Idon't know why I feel guilty, it's my money, i earnit. I am not in debt, butI can hear my mother's voicesaying 'you don't really NEED that!!! LOLI think I need to follow some of my own advice, I havenot been exercising enough, when I get back I will gofor a walk! Then, groannnnn, I have to start packing.We are probably leaving in a few days for Paris.Isn't email great though, even when I am not in US Ican be in daily touch with you guys, which I TRULYAPPRECIATE. Thanks for all your support. Love Liz__________________________________________________