RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally and knee (OUCH)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Glenda

I know what you mean, my sister and I are close and we help each other. Mine doesn't have much time to spare and I feel guilty asking, her husband is one that is not handy around the house plus he is so tired after workkkkkkkk. Poor little baby. LOL My 83 year old Mom can out work him any day. LOL Heck she can out do me even and that gets me so mad!!! I hate this, atleast with RP I could walk around and do more things then with TM. If I don't push myself to do for myself I might really llike a maid. LOL

My nephew (sister's son) has Fibro and Cron. fatigue s., sorry on spelling. He has had it for 8 years and has come along ways but he lives at home ,has been waited on, but now he can do for himself without whining IF he wanted to! If I talk about any pain I am having to my sister he has got this pain and that pain. Yup, a BIG pain in the BUTT! LOL You can not say one sentence without his big month starts running and you can't stop him. LOL LOL I swear I'm going to tape him so he can hear how bad he is, just like a 4 year old, ha, ha!! LOL He doesn't drive, goes movie one day and then next day to church cuz too much for him to do in one day. LOL Don't get me wrong, I know what this can do to people but he can do things if he really wants to. His problem is he needs to be at some group home or complex with young people his age ( pre school). LOL

Sorry but I just had to have something to laugh about! This I just said is true and he never does more then he really has to, can't water plants, call in his med and maybe empty the dishwasher. Yet he wants to go to college for some computer classes and I don't see that happening. He is one who uses his illness for why he can't do things. He is someone I don't want to become.ha,ha.

I had my laugh now and am going to bed. I had a poping sound in my right knee when I got out of my sister's pool. I am so thankful I have some pain pills my son had left over from my son getting his teeth done. It hurts to stretch it out all the way, boy as if I need that. What we put ourselves through is unbelievable at times. My arms get tired when I need to use the walker to relieve pain in your leg. Oh well, such is life as they say. LOL I guess I should get a quick appointment with my Reumy here, they said none til Oct. but she said to speak directly to her if I was having a problem. Got to ask about Neurontin, my eye sight and my weight gain.

You take care and I hope you had a good weekend. I enjoyed talking to Fri. and we'll have to do it again soon. Hope all is well for you and sister and your whole family. We can't forget the family members who are there for us all the time, atleast I hope they are. I feel sorry for the ones who don't, maybe they ought to be on our shoes for awhile, huh. This is my venting for the month, ha,ha.

Lova ya

Sally ( the nut from N.C.)

PS: I meant no disrespect for those with Fibro, I was picking on my nephew only, he truely does need it.