RemedySpot.com

Our latest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Okay here it is. Started down on 7.5 of prednisone & my eyelids, under my eyes & the bridge of my nose are swollen. How aggravating. I'll give a few more days & see how it is doing.

Now for today. I felt crappy so just laid around. Today was the day the swelling was worse. Ted was doing some odds & ends around here that need to be done to make the house show better since we only got negative responses from the open house. He stained some trim for the upstairs 2 bedrooms & was going to work on them later or during the week. Then he cleaned out the screen house so it didn't look like a storage unit. Then came the biggie. A couple of weeks ago 2 limbs from a big tree out back broke. came over & cut off most of the smaller branches with the chain saw & was going to come back to help with the bigger pieces. Well He & his dad couldn't get their act together so Ted decided to work on some of it today because Bridget & I were nagging him about it. He got one limb down & was moving it when one end flew up & hit him in the wrist. To make a long story short we had a 2 hour visit (really short) at the ER. He is splinted & we will be seeing the Orthopedist tomorrow for his broken wrist. He will probably need surgery because the joint is involved. The ER doc said it was pretty bad. So our roles are reversed for now. Bridget & her friend took us to the hospital because I don't drive at night because of my eye.

Just when you see the light at the end of the tunnel, something else happens. We'll see if Dave & can come over next weekend to help with the trim for upstairs & maybe the tree, although I don't really care about that right now.

Will keep you posted.

Luv ya,

Susiecue