RemedySpot.com

NAGGING, WHINING, WORRING

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ok you all

I have left you alone for the weekend , no nagging or whining at you for any reason, so i had better get back on the wagon and start my job again.

1. are you taking your meds and vitamins so that your RP can stay in the sleeping mood. remember you will look like this if you don't pink nose,rears or whateversorry i just had to throw that in there. i loved it.

2. are you exercising and putting your money in the jar so you can send it to the foundation for are fund.

3. have you joined the foundation yet, its only $15.00 come you guys, get on the ball now, claudia will soon be taking over again, and I don't want her mad at me because no one has sent any money in, for my doing a bad job. SO SEND IT!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

4. Ok how about the medic alert bracelet, does everyone have one, if not remember that it could save your life, also remember to update the medic alert people at least once a year, because you do have changes in meds etc.

5. Above all else please remember to count your blessings because if your reading this you are alive and functioning and not in a hosptial on a machine that keeps your alive. I know RP is really cRaPy but remember if you do take your meds on time you will eventually feel much better. I remember an old hymn from you church that was call Count Your Blessings, name them one by one. Thats what we should all do every day.

I love each of you and i am sending good thoughts and lots of prayers and good things your way. hang in there this too shall pass.

dawn

Thanks Dawn,

We knew you would pull through for us! Where the heck were you? Out having fun I hope! Now I can rest, I have been properly nagged, whined and worried! :o)

Lots of Love

Glenda

glenda

Out having fun I hope!

How i wish that was what i was doing, i was working around the house. You know those things that need to be done and you keep putting off because they are to much work. Well now i remember why i have put them off for so long. WORK!

take care

love ya

dawn