RemedySpot.com

Re: kitty heaven : Martha and Blue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Martha and Blue

It is always so hard to see our pets that we have loved and cared fore for so long have to leave us. My parents have always taught me when an animal is suffering is always best to put them to sleep. I wish our pets would live alot longer then they do but I go out and find another one cuz my home and I have a empty place. I love my Golden Retrievers and am lost without having one in my home. I have had to put 3 horses to sleep and that almost broke my heart in two sense one of my true love is horses. As long as I this TM I'll never be able to have another horse and and my dream will have to wait. I have had a sream for over 20 years and guess that might be unable to ever happen now. I still have my other love for my Goldens.

Our hearts have alot of room for others pets and that is one of the greatest happiness we have in life besides remembering the ones we have lost. They will always live in our memories. Take care and know they are in pet heaven and feel NO pain any more.

Love ya

Sally

I am sorry for the loss of your pets. I know how much they mean to us. I am going through a very difficult time with my dog. She is losing her uninary functions and seems to be disorientated. I give her her pills but I don't know what else to do. So, please know how very sorry I am for your loss and pain.

Love, Sharon