Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Heidi! Welcome back, Happy Birthday, and don't forget the

pickle! :-)

.......all right you guys! Rollanden has a surprise pickle inside LOL

I couldn't resist, take care and hugs everyone,

Connie

> Gruest euch alle !!!

>.....Well I better close for now got to make Rollanden for tomorrow.

( that is rolled up Beef with Spices in it. ) So till tomorrow be

good......

> Love you all

> Mrs. Nosey

Heidi, I dont know if you have ever heard of this but do you think there is a chance Mr Orney has Lime Diease????? You get it from a Wood Tick

Just a thought.

Hope you find out soon what it is.

Carol A

Well how is it going for everyone here ???

Mr. Ornery is giving me some more gray hair here. His right side is swollen back up to double the size then it was. The left side is staying the same. No he has NO pains. That is good I guess. But I sure want to know why he is swelling like that. Still waiting on written Report. Matter of fact I went there today to see about it. Well the told me it will take about a month before the have it ready. Of course

I got sort of mad. I said Ok when you send me the Bill for your service it will take me about 3 month to make out the check too. Guess what the changed there mind and told me to give them a call Tuesday morning and I most likely can pick it up Tuesday afternoon. LOL Ja money does talk does it not. LOL Why do we have to fight so hard for ever dam thing with Drs. ??? But I got real good at it since Don got RP. LOL Also got notice today our co-pay for Medicine went UP !!!! A 3 month supply for Generic cost 20 $ ,Name brand 40$. really cant complain to much because here is what we would have to pay if we do not have ins.

Prilosec 20mg. 180 Pills $ 779.95

Cytotec 100mg. 360 Pills $ 365.75

Ibuprofen 800mg. 270 Pills $ 60.00

The Cytotec now comes in a generic form.

And this does NOT count all the other stuff

he has to have. Gee I just cant imaging what poor folks do with out ins. No wonder so many

people do not take medicine when the are sick. I wish I could change things so everyone

could get what the need. Well I guess I better get of my soap Box here. It is almost time to feed Mr. Ornery supper. Love you all and Please take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME like you should so you can get the darn RP back in it's sleeping mood to.

Heidi

Hi Carol thank you for your thought here.

I really don't know what is up with Don

but will take him back to the Dr. ASAP.

that might be not till next week because of the Holiday . Thanks. How you doing ?? Please let me know you know I am nosey. LOL

Heidi

Heidi, I dont know if you have ever heard of this but do you think there is a chance Mr Orney has Lime Diease????? You get it from a Wood TickJust a thought.Hope you find out soon what it is.Carol A DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Heidi, I am so sorry these doctors are giving you a hard time but it sounds

like you give it right back (and I love it)! Please know that Don will be in

my Prayers along with you. I know how stressful it is right now-the not

knowing and not getting answers but it will all work out, my friend. You

take care and know that I'll be thinking about the two of you.

Love, Sharon

Hi Hedie

My thoughts and prayers are there for your whole family. It is hard to believe that a report takes a whole month to be written , 4 weeks is such a long time to write a report. I sure wish they had to wait 4 weeks for something that they really wanted so bad, something that could change their lives. Heck it only took 12 hrs. for me in 99 for my dx and my life got turned up side down. I will be looking forward to seeing what Don has and the one great thing about it is that there is no PAIN. It is one thing to be sick and another for it to be painfull too. Put a bunch of candles on one of your cakes and have the whole family blow them out and all think the same wish. Take care and wish your family the best over the weekend.

Love ya

Sally

It's me again. The price of our pills stop alot of people froom taking them and then they have to chose between eating and pills? I would love the head of these pharm. not be able to buy their pills. I think all people ought to trade lives with someone else. The cost can be lowered if they weren't so greedy, just like the other big businesses that have a hold on our country. We may be a great nation to live in but it would be alot better if the priorties were in the right place.

IF meds get cheaper, dr.s didn't cost so much for a visit, being in a hospital should not put us in debt for the rest of our lives, if we can have the carberator that gets 100 mpg then living would be so much easier and cheaper so maybe people might have money to do things with their kids. These are but a small amount if's that I would loved answered, maybe one day.

Guess I have run my fingers for the time being, have a good weekend.

Sally

Thank you Sally very much for your Prayers.

Yup it is not easy being a spouse to someone with RP and have to watch. The hard part is

NOT Knowing what is cooking. Now to all the Candles mmmm well our Fire Departments wants a weekend off so I guess there goes all the candles. Heck I would have to make more then 4 cakes to get them all ON. LOL He says

he is still Young because he is Married to a

young Chick. LOL MMM Wondering who he is talking about. Going to have to stay up one night and see if I catch here. LOL

Love

Heidi

Put a bunch of candles on one of your cakes and have the whole family blow them out and all think the same wish. Take care and wish your family the best over the weekend.Love ya SallyDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Yup, Sharon did you not know that one of the side affect from RP is, it

makes the spouse real mean to DRS. LOL

I just remind them ever now and then who is paying there Salary. That is the

only place I can hurt them. LOL

And you can bet I will try and find out whats up with the swelling. I do NOT

give in !!!! Thank you so much for all the Prayers. Don't forget we are all

praying here for everyone that is what makes all of you so Special!!!

Just remember never give up or in. Heck someday we will win one. LOL

Love Heidi

> Heidi, I am so sorry these doctors are giving you a hard time but it

sounds

> like you give it right back (and I love it)! Please know that Don will be

in

> my Prayers along with you. I know how stressful it is right now-the not

> knowing and not getting answers but it will all work out, my friend. You

> take care and know that I'll be thinking about the two of you.

> Love,

Sharon

>

>

> DISCLAIMER!!

> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS

RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR

BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR

PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND

TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

>

>