RemedySpot.com

The Main house Report

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy Everyone, yup it is me the mean one. LOL Thought I let you all know how things are going around here. Mr. ORNERY is in the Dog House !!!!! Yup going to feed him Chicken tomorrow for Lunch. LOL Now let me tell you he DOES HAVE a Medic Alert Necklace but he did not wear it today when he went to Town !!!! Ja I found it by his Chair. Well heck it does no good there what if ??? Ja going to brain him for that one. That is the very first time he forgot to wear it. But NO EXCUSE Excepted here. So Chicken it will be. LOL

His Birthday went great. Gosh he is spoiled. LOL The Kids and Grandkids treat him like a King !!! Poor Guy was going to go Fishing today, but the Boat is Broke !! Yup it has to go in the shop. Something to do with a safety switch . Heck what do I know I am a blond. LOL And this old Girl aint going in a broken Boat fishing LOL Dang I am mean aint I. LOL

Oh he just can finish some of the X mas presents. Ja you know it is just right around the corner again. LOL Besides that he needs to rest some more to because he is still swollen around his Neck and shoulders. Starting to wonder if it ever going to go down again. Maybe it is Ornery grub coming out. LOL Thank God he said he is in no pain.

But this is hard on me. LOL He better hurry up and get well don't wont to go total bongo here. LOL Well I guess that does it for now from our house here. Yes we Keep Praying for each of you and hope you all get to felling better soon.Remember Please take you Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME every day like you should so you can get this dang RP back in it's sleeping mood too. Till the next time sending you all a BIG Hug with lots of Love.

Heidi the mean one.