RemedySpot.com

I'm sick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would tell you, if I don't post much this weekend this is why, I was up all night with nausea, Geez just like when I was pregnant & (no I'm not ). But I am hurting in the gallbladder area. So if things don't improve, I will go to the ER.

Please all take care,

Love you

Lu

Lu please be careful and don't wait too long. Try to see a doctor that can order a test and do some blood work even though it is Friday :( If you continue to feel this way go to the ER. I will Pray for you. Take care, Sharon

Lu , Don't you dare wait .Go to the Er now there is a bad virus going around ,some have had it for two weeks . We can't do without you that long . So please go soon.

Lu1953@... wrote:

Hi Everyone, I just thought I would tell you, if I don't post much this weekend this is why, I was up all night with nausea, Geez just like when I was pregnant & (no I'm not ). But I am hurting in the gallbladder area. So if things don't improve, I will go to the ER. Please all take care, Love you Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

You get to the doc, but now. Let me know how you are. Love you too much for you to take chances

Love ya,Jo

I'm sickHi Everyone, I just thought I would tell you, if I don't post much this weekend this is why, I was up all night with nausea, Geez just like when I was pregnant & (no I'm not ). But I am hurting in the gallbladder area. So if things don't improve, I will go to the ER. Please all take care, Love you Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

--- Lu1953@... wrote:

> Hi Everyone,

> I just thought I would tell you, if I don't post

> much this weekend this is

> why, I was up all night with nausea, Geez just like

> when I was pregnant & (no

> I'm not ). But I am hurting in the gallbladder area.

> So if things don't

> improve, I will go to the ER.

> Please all take care,

> Love you

> Lu

>

Lulu, you have my sympathy, I know how painful it can

be, love and prayers, Liz

Lu,

Hope you are getting some medical help!

Let us know what is happening. You take care.

Sandy

Hi Everyone, I just thought I would tell you, if I don't post much this weekend this is why, I was up all night with nausea, Geez just like when I was pregnant & (no I'm not ). But I am hurting in the gallbladder area. So if things don't improve, I will go to the ER. Please all take care, Love you Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU