RemedySpot.com

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oops I think I figured it out. LOL It mean my Favor Hubby " Shopping " right ?? LOL

Re: Liz

LIZZ I LOVE YOUR IDEA OF "RETAIL THEARPY" GOOD IDEA. I COULD USE SOME OF THAT KIND OF THEARPY DAWN Cobb wrote: --- RCColloran@... wrote:> Liz, I'm so sorry you had to be treated that way. > Makes you wonder sometimes > what censors peoples mouths. I'm glad Dan's post> helped a bit. He always > has a way of brightening up a day. He and Joan are> two special people. > > I hope today is a much better day for you. You know> we are here for you > always. I just can't imagin ANYONE saying something> nasty to YOU!! > > I love ya bunches and am sending lots of hugs> > > Thank you very much , your hugs are very wellreceived!!! I am off to see my rheumy, Dr Hallegua,to get a follow up on the now disappearing flare, andget all my meds for the next three months. I usuallyfeel better for seeing him, too.When we are at the end of the summer here everyonesnerves get frayed, we are like a very large family,and we all now how horrible families can be sometimes!I have a theory that people take it out more on thepeople close to them. This is just a case of that, Ithink. I went and did some 'retail therapy' last night, now Ifeel guilty because I spent money 'unnecessarily'. Idon't know why I feel guilty, it's my money, i earnit. I am not in debt, butI can hear my mother's voicesaying 'you don't really NEED that!!! LOLI think I need to follow some of my own advice, I havenot been exercising enough, when I get back I will gofor a walk! Then, groannnnn, I have to start packing.We are probably leaving in a few days for Paris.Isn't email great though, even when I am not in US Ican be in daily touch with you guys, which I TRULYAPPRECIATE. Thanks for all your support. Love Liz__________________________________________________

Ja i just got it. And I am dang good at it. LOL

The dum blond here LOL

> << Retail Therarpy " ??

> Gee i never heart of that. Love >>

>

>

> Yes you have Heidi.... " Shopping " " LOL

>

> hugs

> me

Oh Liz, sorry for the horrible day, and the horrible

week that you have had. That's not good! Hope today

is brighter for you. Love, squeek

--- Cobb wrote:

> , thank you so much for passing that little

> gem

> on, and say thank you to Dan too (and send him my

> love) I have been having a quite horrible week,

> which

> turned into an even more horrible day. Someone who

> I

> love dearly was extremely nasty to me. I understand

> why, but it is still hard to cope with. However,

> reading that put things back into perspective!!!

> (Of

> course I am on the reduction of pred again, and that

> also makes things hard to cope with!!)

>

> Thank you, love Liz

>

> __________________________________________________

>

• 2 months later...