RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2709/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Have you ever considered getting another RP doctor? I think your in a major flare and pred. is the only thing that usually brings you out of one. The chemo drugs are only used to help keep you off the steroids. But they don't usually control a flare. Geez these doctors drive me batty.

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon, hoping the dose pack will help more than you think. Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Love,

Lu

SO I AM JUST GOING TO STAND IN THE ROAD AND HOLLER AT EVERYONE GOING BY BEFORE I GO COMPLETELY STIRR CRAZY.

Since I cant breathe laying down I guess I will spend the night in my chair in front of this precious box. Oh well enough of my ranting , a quick hello to all the newbies and a Happy Birthday to everyone I have missed.Luv and hugs from Texas NANCY

Hi ,

It sounded like your brother was taking his frustration out on you. But a lot of folks just don't understand autoimmune illnesses. That is why this foundation is so important and we all need to raise funds for it to educate the public, health care providers, family and friends.

I'm glad you were able to go onward this is hard. You sound like a great lady. I'm proud of you.

I'm sorry you lost your Dad.

You take care,

love,

Lu

.. Do like me build an invisible wall around you and all the bad stuff cant come in but love and happiness just melt their way through.When people hear that I have been sick and on a chemo drug , they expect to see this poor frail looking thing. Instead here comes rolly polly with a big silly looking grin on her face. TAKE CARE AND REMEMBER WE LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

SENDING YOU BIG HUGS, LOVE AND PRAYERS FROM TEXAS NANCY