RemedySpot.com

Nosey here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone !!!

I thought I answer all of you with one post.

It's shorter that way. Then I go back in hiding ok. LOL

Dawn golly gee what do I have to do to you ??

Told you NO FLARES !!! Bless your heart.

I think I need to come over to your House and

Fix you a cake. NO peanut Butter Pie BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH !!!!! Love you please get plenty of rest and know we are praying for you.

Sharon JAAAAA !!! I am so proud of you for sticking in there and getting it done sooner.

Maybe if all of us would do that more often then the dam Drs. would get the Picture that we are the ones that make there house and other Payments. Sorry but I am down on Drs today. LOL

Squeek I am so happy that part is over with

and now he can recover with your loving care so much better. But please DON"T feed him any Peanut Butter OK. Plus PLEASE take Care of your self too. You are such a Angel here.

Sandy gee I am trilled to see you posting.

Hope that means you are doing some what better. Sorry about having does spells

once again. But happy that the tumor is not growing. You are one special Mom let me tell you.

Lu hope you made that Dr. appointment by now. Or do you need me to bring our special RP medicine to your house ??? Get well soon ok.

Ok now I am going to be Nosey ok.

how you doing ???? I am so worried about you Girl. I will call you ASAP as your ears allow you to get back on a phone. Just know I love you very much and will keep Praying about you and everyone else.

Glenda how is the Itching ???? Did you go to the Dr. today ?? Sorry I got Brain fart here could not remember if it was today.

hope your Dr. Visit was a great one.

Now a BIG ? for all our old timer here.

Gosh I have NOT seen a post from many of you in ages. Where are you hiding out ???

How is it going in your neck of the woods ??

PLEASE drop us a line so I can slow down in worrying about you all. Please make my day.

I know some of you are in a lurking mode but I sure would love to hear from all of you. Pretty Please !!!!

Well that does it for today, Don just got back with my meds so I better do as I say. LOL Please everyone do me a BIG Favor and

take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME every day like you should so you can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

I will say a VERY SPECIAL Prayer for all of you RP Angel you are the greatest not only are you dealing with RP but now some of you having a rough time with your Family member.

Hang in there God will hear us.

Sending you all a Gentle HUG with lots of love from Oklahoma.

Heidi