Guest guest

In a message dated 6/30/02 9:52:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

Gayraudmichel@... writes:

<< WHAT A GOOD SUNDAY

LOL

M.P.

>>

Marie pia, You are right, I guess it could be worse. How are you and the

children? You know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I've missed talking to you.

hugs

Guest guest

Hey ,

As far as I am concerned anything that affects you in any way, whether it be a flare or your emotions out of whack, it is here that you can vent and get the support that I understand is here for us. I think that if my son-in-law sent my granddaughter out of town and he did not accompany her, then her hair had more than a washing and brushing done, I would be ready to fight somebody!!! Sounds like you are dealing with some weird folks like my ex-daughter-in-law is who took Brittany off to South Dakota against my son's will. He has joint custody and now how is he suppose to get in his every other weekend visit? Yep, she is in contempt of court but who can pay a lawyer to fight her when you have to pay child support (even when he can't see her but maybe twice a year.) I paid $289.00, half of her ticket to get her here, for her and myself if for no one else.

So glad to hear that you have heard from your Dr. in reference to your surgery. Keep us posted.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

-- MY Sunday

Hi all, well,my Sunday didn't go as planned. (does it ever??? ). I wasn't feeling quite well and decided to just rest for the day. NOT! lOL came home from lunch with and all of a sudden was really sick. Her heart was pounding, she was nauseated, her fingers and face were numb and she was having problems breathing. Well, off to the ER and 7 hrs later we found out it was probably an anxiety attack. I knew that's what it probably was, but had to get her checked out. Whew.... !! She is still nauseated and really tired, but doing much better. Then calls and there has been alot of stuff going on this weekend with her ex, he sent Makeila off out of town with one of his aunts and wouldn't give her phone number or address. Told he was going to keep her out of town til Monday. The police were called and told him he couldn't keep her til monday. To make a long story longer, lol, he sent her out of town without him going and refused to let know where she was and then when she did pick her up late tonight, Makeilas hair had been dyed, .....well I guess I should say highlighted. Pemanantely. He wouldn't tell if Makeila had had her medication for epilepsy for the nite or not. Geez.... it's just one big mess. LOL So ....... how was everyone else's Sunday. LOL I think I need a few of those pina coladas Heidi. LOL I know a hot bath is on it's way and I am going to go relax and let Calgon take me away.....far away. LOLThanks for listening you guys. I know this is not RP related, but needed to vent.. And venting prevents stress and that prevents RP. Right??? LOL You are all angels. I love ya all. hugsWill talk to you all tomorrow if I'm not at court, counseling, or in jail. LOL

Guest guest

Don't you wish " ex " really meant out of the picture? Sounds like it

would make life a lot easier!!!!

I'm glad you keep your sense of humor.

Take it easier today, if you can, and stay out of jail, those cots

don't seem like they'd be too comfortable! :)

M

• 3 months later...

Oh , people are so ignorant and non caring. I am so sorry that this person made you feel so bad. I know that you know them what "what jerks." I hope PT goes well today and you have an enjoyable visit with your sister.

Hugs, Sharon