RemedySpot.com

Re: A.C

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for these kind words of encouragement. I am hard on myself sometimes about thing. At the time i got sick i was still in the process of defining what type of peron i was and and what i wanted to be and do with my life. I guess God had another plan for me. I can relate to anyone. But i didn't want to sound like i was depressed. But the only thing i could relate to with everyone is the RP. Now i know i can talk about anything and feel comfortable and not feel like an emotional burden on anyone--if this makes any sense? Well i emailed you back about Dr Harrell. I will talk to you later.

Ronnie

Ronnie,I've been meaning to respond to your e-mails. I loved reading yourwords of encouragement to newbie . By sharing your own testimonywith her, I believe that it actually gave ALL of us some hope andinspiration in dealing with RP. I, too, recall a time when I was first diagnosed @ 33, and would oftencry over my situation. My condition worsened, and I eventuallydeveloped vertigo which forced me to give up my job, which I loved! Icouldn't work for 3 years....I joined an e-support group called"dizzinews," but, it just wasn't specific enough to my RP symptoms....Currently, I'm back to work part time, and, I'm feeling so blessed to bea part of this RP support group, where I can get connected to those whoknow first hand what it's like to confront RP.Please continue to stay with the support group....we need you, we allneed each other...Love and aloha, karenP.S. I kind of know what you you mean about the age thing. Another RPerstopped subscribing to the support group, and just subscribes to thefoundation. She told me that she didn't have too much in common withsome of the older members of the group (ie. grandmas, menopause), didn'tlike all the jokes, and wanted to be in touch with RPers more in her agegroup. She told me at least I was of child bearing age! <grin>. We'vebeen in touch over the telephone and we've even met in person. We e-maileach other every week or so, and I send her bits of information that i'vegleaned from the rp support group. I'm hoping that she'll change hermind some day and subscribe to the support group again because I thinkthat we can all learn from each other, no matter what our ages are!"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set anexample for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and inpurity." (I 4:12)DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/26/02 2:04:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

Ronnielyn27@... writes:

<< Now i know i can talk about anything and feel comfortable and not feel

like an emotional burden on anyone--if this makes any sense? >>

, Yes I'm gonna say it again. LOL You could never be an emoitional

burden.... you always have added so much to the group. I'm so glad to see you

posting. While I was down in Disneyland, I thought of you. I guess because

you are always traveling to San Diego. LOL Wish we could have both been

there at the same time and could have met. Maybe some day. Save those

pennies girl and plan on the next reunion. We will make you laugh so hard.

Believe me, once you've met the wonderful people in this group, you just

don't ever want to leave them. I can't wait to meet ALL of you.

hugs