RemedySpot.com

Re: CLAUDIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

hi claudia

it might sound crazy to say i am happy they finally called you because this is not something we would want anyone to go through, but i know that this will help you and make you better so for that reason, i am happy.

keep us posted on the plan. thank you for the great article from dr. buckner, your right it has some very good iinfo that can be helpful.

take care

and remember that someone in wv loves ya

dawn

RCColloran@... wrote: The cardiologist called tonight and told me that ALL the surgeons at Stanford are at a conference in Washington. LOL He will present my case on Thursday to them and call me on Thursday with the decision. He says that my tests showed that my aortic insufficentcy was moderate. It wasn't as bad as they thought. but he didn't want to wait til it was severe to do the replacement. He will see what the surgeons say. I told him to get me the best and he promised he would. He is a real sweetie. He is ish and talks real fast with an accent so it is hard for me to catch all he says. He has a wonderful sense of humor. Said he would assist with the surgery. I will let you know when I hear something else. Thanks again for all the good thoughts. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 7/16/02 7:43:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

dmorgan26347@... writes:

<<

hey you guys, i vote for a manogram for the guys for prostate, get the

picture. dawn >>

LOL Do you remember the joke with the picture that went with that? I do!

Guest guest

hey you guys, i vote for a manogram for the guys for prostate, get the picture. dawn

RCColloran@... wrote: << h yes, , how about all the ladies gettingtheir mammograms and the men getting their prostatechecked? How about a round of colonoscopies foreveryone? Blood work on time for those who need it? Bone density testing? Teeth cleaning every six monthsand a visit with the dentist yearly? Don't forget tosee your eye doctor on a regular basis also. Am I ona roll here or what? Better shush before I getdrummed out of this group. Love you all, squeekOh yes, don't forget to keep posting!>>Squeek, You're a fast learner.LOL I think I just lost my nagging job.... At least I know someone was listening. Boy, you guys are TOO funny. hugs