RemedySpot.com

Re: M.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

M.

This is great news! So glad that Dr. Buckner put everything into perspective for you. Sometimes that is all it takes for us to pick up and go on with what needs to get done. Thanks so much for sharing with us! I it makes me feel good to hear that there are really some great dr. out there!

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

M.

How did you ever guess? LOL I was very independent and still try to be. Hate giving into anything! I have learned the hard way with RP that I have to give in and listen to my body or I end up with more trouble than I need. As for making my body behave I have given up on that along time ago.LOL It seems to have a mind of it's own. Maybe that is why I am losing mine!LOL

Thanks for being there and am trying to get the dr. interested in getting this done so I will be on the mend!

Lots of love

Glenda

Glenda, Glenda, Glenda.....Ok, I'll bet you were an "independent" (translation, do what you want!) child like I was! You've got to make your body behave!!!!I hope that this proves to be nothing, or is easy to take care of. I'm sorry that you are dealing with this. I'm happy for your sister. Wish her continued healing from me. Thanks! M

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Glad that you are going to take care of yourself first. It is funny how things seem to work out! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

Lots of love

Glenda

Hi ,No, it's not temporary with them, but I'm going to be looking for a part time job after I rest up a bit.Yesterday was my last day, so I got to sleep in today! It was really nice!I'm going to take at least a month off, so that my body can rest up. I think that ultimately, this is a good thing, because I would have hung on and kept working full time, out of fear of losing benefits, etc.... This made it so I could step back and look at what I want to do for myself, which is to allow my body to heal.Thanks for your support! M