RemedySpot.com

Re: Don ,HEIDI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OH HEIDI

I AM SO SO SORRY, I FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION, I WILL BE SENDING THE BEST THOUGHTS AND ANGELS YOUR WAY THAT I CAN SEND. PLEASE TRY TO RELAX AND ENJOY THE WEEKEND, MAYBE IF BOTH OF YOU RELAX THINGS WILL CLEAR UP A BIT.

LOVE YA

DAWN

Heidi Main wrote:

HI Everyone ,this is worried ward # 1.

Well I took Don to the Dr. this morning and yes he has a Problem with his Right Lung.

For about 4 weeks he has had this bad Cough

and he did take some Antibiotics but the did not help him. The ENT gave him that one for his sore Troth. Well the last couple of days he really did not fell well so off to the Dr. he went. He took a X-Ray and discovered that his Right Lung does not open as it should. Now at this point we do not know could it be the liver pushing it up or is it the dam RP ?? The X-Rays are waiting on a different Dr. to be read. When the report comes back we will see where we go next. In the mean time he gave him some stronger Antibiotics plus a much stronger Cough syrup. So I hope and Pray

he be ok. He is going for a complied Physical the 3 of June and he also will see his Rheumy the 6 of June. Dam Rp anyway!!!! Yes I am scared I just don't want him to get sick now that he quit working and we are going to enjoy our retirement together. We have so many Planes he just got to be Ok. Well I better hush for now and Please take you Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME every day like you should so you can get this RP in a Sleeping mood ok.

Love to all

Heidi

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU