RemedySpot.com

Re: getting to know you...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This was a good one because it really made me think.

Thanks

Glenda

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Somewhere near the ocean.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Lounge wear hate dressing up.3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Mikie has great blue eyes.4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? They were country and western for Mikie....don't listen to them....don't like country music much.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? On the coast or at home. 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? At work or with someone who is snooty.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? My back8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Neither...strong in heart...need feelings, love and caring...then the others don't matter.9.. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 5 am ugh!10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Frig..Food11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? lots of things 12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flute played it all through school

l3. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink the brighter the better!

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV I drive a Chevy Blazer.15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes 16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Dr. Suess Sam I am

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring...new life

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? I hate all household chores but dishes has to be the worst would rather be outside doing yard work.19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The ability to heal people who are really hurting.20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Don't have one and wont go there.21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yah you have to be able to juggle with what life deals you.22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH? My Mom

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Friday of the week Valentines day because of the hearts...collect hearts.24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR! Nothing don't have a trunk have a 4 way lug wrench.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger!!!! never had sushi and don't care to.26. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? :o)27. NAME THAT YOUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE NAMED YOU IF YOU HAD BEEN OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Glenn..That was my Dads name so ended up to be Glenda instead. Sorry Dad! No boys just a tomboy.

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Marigolds come in so many colors and are bright and cheery. Also the bugs don't like them.LOL