RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally Got to love to me!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Glenda, This is what I tell my Mom and sister when I do something dumber then normal! LOL There are alot of times I act not sick in body but in my head which I'm told is in my feet which are NUMB!! LOLYou can understand better if I tell you my sister has been a phyic nurse for over 20 yrs. LOL She is always looking for a place to commit me whaen the time is right.LOL I tell everybody I'm still in first child hood and cann't wait til my second one,ha,ha. I go to yard sales with my Mom and I buy sheets to make nithg gowns!! I make them because I cann't stand the seam on my right side, it irrates my shingles, I don't get dressed unless I plan on to go to town . If I sit in a straight chair too long or drive too long or what ever too long it really bothers my stomach and then even sitting in my trusty but broken recliner I have to go lay in my bed. I remember after getting out of the hospital and not being able to sleep at night. My stomach son't let me lay down, sit or stand because of the meds. I still need to answer your questions on what I wrote, will do that later. I still cann't get in the chat. Well I'll close now, e-mail later. Hope your day go as good as possible . Love ya Sally

Guest guest

Sally,

Thanks for making me smile. I am the same way. I am ready for the funny farm but they wont take me because I would enjoy it too much!LOL

Growing up is no fun if you have to be serious all the time. I would never make it!

Take care and I hope the shingles get better for you!

Lots of love

Glenda

Hi Glenda, This is what I tell my Mom and sister when I do something dumber then normal! LOL There are alot of times I act not sick in body but in my head which I'm told is in my feet which are NUMB!! LOLYou can understand better if I tell you my sister has been a phyic nurse for over 20 yrs. LOL She is always looking for a place to commit me whaen the time is right.LOL I tell everybody I'm still in first child hood and cann't wait til my second one,ha,ha.