RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ENT visit/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you i appreciate your kind words. I will have you in my thoughts prayers as well.

Take care

Re: ENT visit/

, Thanks for the info about the Dr. I will probably be getting with you on that. I doubt if the med will work but I will give it a try. My heart goes out to you. And I thought I had problems.When I was in the ICU and saw how worried and sick my family was over this, I decided right then not to make too much over this and just take it one day at a time. But sometimes I catch myself not taking it serious enough. My husband always tells me when we go to the Dr. to at least act sick. But since no one can tell exactly how you feel or really see the disease I figure it doesnt matter. Hey I know how you feel about going on. I have said that the only thing I can really control is my own life sometimes and I am ashamed to say I have had the pill bottles in my hand wondering that I have had enough.But when I stopped and heard my family in the background I realized that I would only be hurting them.The quote on my calendar today said, "In order to realize the worth of the anchor, we need to feel the stress of the storm." I guess we are all going through our own kind of storms right now and God only knows why. If its not for us then maybe someone else in our lives may benefit through our suffering. I hope I am making sense. I always told my daughter Kim that God only gave the strong the hard lives because they could handle them better. She told me to tell God that we werent strong anymore. But I think he thinks RPers do such a good job at it that he is trusting us to make him proud. HAHAI will remember you personally in my prayers and if you ever need to talk please feel free to call me collect. I am always here for you and maybe one day we can get together for lunch. It is sad but I have never been to Dallas and am anxious to go. My number is 409_-9620962. Hang in there you are young and so much more of life to experience. Maybe all the bad is over and a healthy old age is awaiting you. Love, prayers and big hugs,NANCYDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU