RemedySpot.com

Squeek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement about my sister and

Rambo. I pray that your sister gets a good report from her doctor.

Please give her my best and tell her I will be thinking about her.

Please let us know when you get the results.

Love, Marilyn

Squeek, I'm so sorry the Remicade did nothing this time either. Gee, you let

us know what the dr says.

Rest?? I am doing that and getting pretty tired of it!!! LOL BUT, I am

behaving and not doing a thing... I think I'm learning. (yes, I am a slow

learner) LOL

Maddie, my daughters pup is a keeper. Wish she were mine. Well, guess I am

lucky I get to puppy sit her. She is SO smart... Guess it's the breed. Bet

she looks like yours.

You rest lady.... you are doing too much... don't you know you should be

resting after your treatments???

I think of you and hope they can get you straightened out real soon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

hugs

--- Glenda McClennen wrote:

> Squeek

> will be in my thoughts and prayers

> tomorrow and so will you! I know how hard it is for

> the care givers too!

> Take care and lots of love

> Glenda

>

Thank you so much, Glenda. This kid is so special...I

know, they all are, but to me this one is awesome. I

appreciate the prayers. Hope you are doing well.

Have you heard from Ruthann lately? I am praying for

her. Take care my friend. Love, squeek

=====

Squeek,

Love the new dr. Just hope we can keep him. If not there is one in the Santa Clara area that was recommended by the cardiologist that takes our insurance. Mike really wants to go to HER!LOL I don't know why he thinks I will do better with a woman than the man. I guess we will see. Dr. in Santa Clara area is taking new patients. Her name is if you want her number I will email it to you privately.

As for Shae and Jordan looks can be deceiving. Shae is ornery if not more so than Jordan!LOL I think she should have been the boy. Oh she is an angel when she is asleep!LOL

Take care

Lots of love

Glenda

She is a beauty, Glenda, and Jordan looks like atypical little all American mischievious boy! Did you like your new doctor? Take care and have a quiet weekend. Love, squeek

squeek

well if thats a curse, i guess all of us have it, because i'm a worrier, and nagger to.

thanks for the good thoughs

dawn

Sharon King wrote:

Hi Dawn,So glad to hear that you are back on the road torecovery. I worry about you...it's the curse fromliving near Glenda. It must be in the air orsomething! Take care and don't work too hard!Love, squeek--- Dawn wrote:> > Hi> > Thought I had better log on let you guys know I'm> still among the living. WAs really sick most of> last week and finally gave in and went to dr. on> thursday. Well he gave me what for , for not> coming in sooner, but i just hate to go to drs. bp> was high, had a acute major flare going along with> fever, and flaring in the ribs, joints, ears, and> starting into the nose. So i am back on 60 mg of> pred along with the metho, celebrex and whatever> else i can find to get rid of the pain. As of> today i went back to work, really tired to night> but don't feel to bad. the pred has kicked in so> hopefully it will be up hill now.> > thanks to all for the good wishes and just listening> to me complain. You know that no one really> understand unless they have felt it and all of us> hear have been there and done that.> > Again thanks to all> > love you guys> > dawn> > > > > > --------------------------------->

Oh Dawn, You have proven yourself to be an excellent nagger so I can only assume that you excel at worry too. Now, just take some time off from all that stuff and get well. Love, squeek P.S. How do you like my picture, here?

Dawn wrote:

squeek well if thats a curse, i guess all of us have it, because i'm a worrier, and nagger to. thanks for the good thoughs dawn Sharon King wrote: Hi Dawn,So glad to hear that you are back on the road torecovery. I worry about you...it's the curse fromliving near Glenda. It must be in the air orsomething! Take care and don't work too hard!Love, squeek--- Dawn wrote:> > Hi> > Thought I had better log on let you guys know I'm> still among the living. WAs really sick most of> last week and finally gave in and went to dr. on> thursday. Well he gave me what for , for not> coming in sooner, but i just hate to go to drs. bp> was high, had a acute major flare going along with> fever, and flaring in the ribs, joints, ears, and> starting into the nose. So i am back on 60 mg of> pred along with the metho, celebrex and whatever> else i can find to get rid of the pain. As of> today i went back to work, really tired to night> but don't feel to bad. the pred has kicked in so> hopefully it will be up hill now.> > thanks to all for the good wishes and just listening> to me complain. You know that no one really> understand unless they have felt it and all of us> hear have been there and done that.> > Again thanks to all> > love you guys> > dawn> > > > > > --------------------------------->