RemedySpot.com

Liz & MP -- blurry vision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 08/03/2002 7:19:30 AM Central Daylight Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

, blurred vision can be caused by high blood

sugars. If it is that it is reversible. (I'm not

saying that is the cause - it is just a suggestion)

Love Liz

Liz, Hi!

I know high blood sugars can cause blurry vision, but since I've been on insulin my BS's have been almost normal. It's just so weird because it's my left eye that's REALLY blurry, but the eye doc says it's my right eye that has changed "a little." He can't find anything going on with my left eye. It's driving me nuts, as I do enjoy reading -- a lot. Sometimes even have trouble watching TV, or using the computer. Bummer! Thanks for your suggestion. If you think of anything else, let me know. I AM lowering my Pred and, contrary to everyone else, lowering my Pred DOES cause my sugars to start rising, which they are, but I don't think it's high enough to cause blurry vision. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

MP, I agree that flares do cause blurry vision for me every time, but I am not flaring now. Thanks for the thought, though. I will mention the blurry vision to my Rheumy the next time I see her.

Love,