RemedySpot.com

Mrs. Nosey here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Again !! yup I just keep popping in here .LOL Got to get a few post in here after all you all fixing to get a heck of Vacation from me. LOL Going to meet our Germans Members and see how the really doing. Yup, I am Nosey.LOL

Yup, I will miss you all and yes I will worry about you guys too. But hey I good me some good back up here that will keep you all in line about taking your Meds and Vitamins on time.

Right ,Glenda and Squeak. LOL

So please do it, you would not for me to come by your house with the RP pain reliever when I come back home .Now would you ???

Dear we are here for you and everyone

else in our good times and Bad times. We do

care about each other so much. We all Cry together in our bad times or Laugh together

in our good times. So Please never fell you are

bothering anyone with your pain. That is what this group is all about sweetie. I know how hard this is at times but it will get better honestly. That dam RP just takes his own time. And yes I do agree with you hubbie about the Perdnison. I do the same with Don

when we notice a flare coming on. But the Dr. you had that took you off the pred so fast really ought to go back to school he aint quit bright upstairs. Once on pred you do have to come of SLOWWWWW !!!!!!!!! Like 1 mg a month after you down to 10 or 15 mg.

Dear Sharon I wish I could come by your house and hold your hand or what ever I could do to make you fell better. Hang in there things will turn around soon. It is always bad right after any Surgery but in time you will get better again. Sorry I cant help you with the metex. Don is a lucky one he never had to be on it. But this wonderful group will answer your ? I just know that. We love you hang in

there ok.

Now to Denies. She is sending you all her love. Ok we had her Birthday on the wrong day. It is the 10 of July. Hope yahoo will fix it for next year. Ok now to her health. It sucks right now too. Her BIG problem right now is her lungs.She just cant get enough Oxygen !!!

The having to increase it every week now.

The just don't know why she is having this .

Ja the did run a bunch of test already but still don't know why. So the put her back on 40mg

of Prednison to see if that will help. If that does not help the will have to a Lung exploratory surgery.If the have to do that her chances of ending up with a trek once again

is 99.9% !!!!! Please keep her in your prayer that this will not happen.

Ok I hush for now but only for a little while. LOL OOps one more thing.

PLEASE take your medicine and Vitamins

ON TIME EVERYDAY like you should so you also can get this dam RP back in it's sleeping mood OK>

Love you all have a great Sunday.

Mrs. Nosey