RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally I think you said it all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sally

I think you said it all. Gish you hit the nail on the head. I understood anyway and that is scary in itself!LOL

You are right though about doing what is best for ourselves. No one else knows our own bodies better than us. We just have to learn to listen even when we don't want to. That is/has been the hardest part for me. Giving in to resting or just taking it easy.

Most of all I liked the part about laughter and the side effects. You forgot two things. Remember has to have depends and your checks (face) get to hurting too.

Thanks for the input. It is so true that we can go to the group and see that others are having similar problems as we are and we can also get help there.

Lots of love

Glenda

PS oops if you said it all why did I go on and on!LOL

Hi Glenda,

Guess my big fingers ( mouth ) did okay, it is hard to write what I am thinking and have it come out right, does that make sense? LOL When I hit the nail I didn't get my thumb either! LOL

Not doing too much is my problem too. I get started and then I really hve to rest cuz my body will go so far and thought gets ahead. There are so many things I want to do BUT my limit won't go that far.

Speaking of laughing, my cheeks (checks, had to think about that for awhile, LOL, my spelling isn't good sometimes) don't hurt BUT I cann't laugh and chew food at the same time or it hurts big time in miy jaw joint. LOL I also wish I had depends at times, when you laugh hard and have to go to the bathroom , wacht out. I lliked that, thanks for those side affects and I hope people take heed before the read something funny!

I'm glad you went on, I was long writing (winded) when I wrote it. I may do a part 2 chapter on one of the shortest post book (ha, ha) in history. LOL I forgot a very,very important topic.

I love to read the postings from here and enjoy alll the different things wrote about. Hope you find out what is wrong with your mic for next Friday, I was trying to eat a late super. I found it hard to use a fork and the keybroad at the same time. LOLHope you are doing okay and have a good 1/2 a weekend.

Love ya

Sally