RemedySpot.com

Re: Bad new from doc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon, I can't find anything that i have access to about Sutomosis. I am

forwarding your post to my sister in law who is a nurse and to a friend.

Maybe they have some answers.

Did the dr say what it was? If they can clear it up, then just take a deep

breath and let the medication start to work. If you can sleep, try that. I

will let you know if I find out anything.

You are in my prayers

hugs

Guest guest

Sharon i have never heard of this infection. I am so sorry to hear this. Like said just take your antibiotics and let the infection clear up.

Let me tell you this, I bumped my lower leg (tibia area) I had 4 knots that appeared on my leg. I did this in april of 2001. One month later the knots turned into abscesses. Well i had to see a surgeon who opened and drained the abscesses. They still didn't dry up so after another month, he put me into the hospital and cut them out and stitched everything up. He left the stitches in for 3 weeks. Today i still have 2 of the abscess that are still drying out and not completely healed. They are healing but very slowly. I was on Biaxin for at least 6-8 months straight. I stopped taking them myself after this time because i had no infection. But the prednisone was the cause of this. But i will keep you in my prayers and i hope everything clears up.

Hang in there

Bad new from doc

When I went in to see the surgeon on Tues, he did a culture because I wan't healing but instead getting sores on head where I was cut. Well it turns out that I have an infection called sutomotos or it's sounds like su-long u-=to-long o-mo-long o and tos short o. I have to take cipro and they're ordering some ointment that is supposed to be very strong. I have been having migraines with no relief from pain meds and a fever. Has anyone ever heard of this type of infection? Maybe I'm spelling in wrong but it does sound like Sutomotus?? Please, if anyone can find info on this please write to me. I can't stop crying! Thanks, Sharon DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU