RemedySpot.com

Dang Drs. !!!!! Mad German here !!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok I normally don't vent here because I think you all got enough Problems with out hearing my problems. But If I don't do it today I will explode !!!!! DAM DRS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I took Don for his MRI today. Well it took over 2 Hours. So of course that made him late with his noon time meds. Does as,,,,,,, took the MRI with injection of dye and told him mmmmm we see something we think you need a Ultra sound to check it out some more. Well shit I was waiting and waiting. I kept asking them what is the problem since he was back there already 1 hour ?? All the said he be out in 10 min. Well shit another 45 min later still no Don. That is when I ask once more only this time not nice like. The said " O I am sorry did the tech not tell you the having to do a Ultra sound because there is something on the MRI!!!! He finally came out after 2 hours and the told him Ok you can go now you are ok.

Well shit if he is ok why the hell is he still swollen ??? Right now I waiting on our Dr. to call me. Ja good luck on that !!!! I want them to find out why ??? Cant thrust no one can you ? Wish I knew where to go from here.

All this brings back BAD memories for when he first came down with RP. Ja he had swollen ears ready to bust open and the dam Dr. said

" Go home you are healthy as a horse " If your Ok you don't swell up like that. Gee even I know that. I am ready to start WW3 here. Gee maybe I need to have a drink. LOL Dang I wish that hard stuff would not stink or I would have one. LOL Ok I hush now,Sorry for this but I am Mad as hell.

Love you all hang in there we just have to win now and then Right ???

Heidi

Heidi,

I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of the bull stuff that you and Don have had with the Dr. scene!! They can really be a "bad dream."

Has Don had to go back on prednisone? I sure hope not. Please know that you both are in my prayers.

Thank you so much for my sweet Birthday greeting from the two of you.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

-- Dang Drs. !!!!! Mad German here !!!!!!

Ok I normally don't vent here because I think you all got enough Problems with out hearing my problems. But If I don't do it today I will explode !!!!! DAM DRS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I took Don for his MRI today. Well it took over 2 Hours. So of course that made him late with his noon time meds. Does as,,,,,,, took the MRI with injection of dye and told him mmmmm we see something we think you need a Ultra sound to check it out some more. Well shit I was waiting and waiting. I kept asking them what is the problem since he was back there already 1 hour ?? All the said he be out in 10 min. Well shit another 45 min later still no Don. That is when I ask once more only this time not nice like. The said " O I am sorry did the tech not tell you the having to do a Ultra sound because there is something on the MRI!!!! He finally came out after 2 hours and the told him Ok you can go now you are ok.

Well shit if he is ok why the hell is he still swollen ??? Right now I waiting on our Dr. to call me. Ja good luck on that !!!! I want them to find out why ??? Cant thrust no one can you ? Wish I knew where to go from here.

All this brings back BAD memories for when he first came down with RP. Ja he had swollen ears ready to bust open and the dam Dr. said

" Go home you are healthy as a horse " If your Ok you don't swell up like that. Gee even I know that. I am ready to start WW3 here. Gee maybe I need to have a drink. LOL Dang I wish that hard stuff would not stink or I would have one. LOL Ok I hush now,Sorry for this but I am Mad as hell.

Heidi

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Heidi,

Have you heard anything yet!

This is rediculous, go get em!!

Sandy

Heidi

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU