RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gruest euch alle !!!

Yup, it is Mrs. Nosey again. So how is it going with you all today ? Did you all take your Vitamins and Meds on time like you should ?

Liz: I am so happy for you that today it goes a little better. Please do take it easy PLEASE !!!!! I just hade it when you all hurting so much.

Dawn : Ok did you call or go to the Dr. today ??? Gosh I sure hope so. You really need to get it checked out. PLEASE !!!

Susiecue : Congratulation on selling your House and most of all on a good Dr. report.

But now comes the hard work of packing and all.Please do it a little at the time. Stress is not good for you. Oh since I am so nosey where you moving to ??? LOL Let me know the new address and Phone # please ASAP.

Michell : Nice to see you posting.Where you on vacation also like me ?? LOL Hope to see you in year 2004 for our next RP reunion. Gosh it seams so far away still. But please everyone SAVE NOW FOR IT !!! that is so much fun. Believe me some of us know already.

Ok and Squeak let me tell you all when T picks you all up in her new car, you are going in style !!!!! Gee her new car is GREAT !!!! Hope I get a ride soon . LOL

I am so proud of you the way you coming around from your Surgery. Please keep up the good work.

Squeak did you slow down from remodeling yet ?? Heck this most be catching. Today Don and I went and bought all new windows for the whole Haus. Yup we got the ones that tilt in so it be easier for me to clean.Oh well it was time to wash windows and Curtains anyway. So now I wait till the new ones are in. LOL

But the only bad thing is I got to go back to Germany and Buy some new Curtains for our Bedroom. LOL Yup, getting a new French door to replace the old sliding door. This door has mini Blinds inside the doors.

I think my family is ready for you all to come over and be a part of the ginny pigs club. LOL

I baked another cake today !! LOL this one came out GREAT !!! It is a " Lemon and Quark Cream Cake " It is made out of Cottage cheese, cream cheese ,Lemon and wipcream.

Yummy !!!! Just ask Doris and Werner the can tell you too. LOL Did not know I could do it. LOL Amazing what a blond can do at times. LOL All I can say is I am having a ball doing this. I enjoy Baking and cooking so much. Ja

I enjoy House cleaning and Ironing too. LOL

Let's facet it I just enjoy my new job "Hausfrau " Greatest Job I every hat. LOL Well I better close for now got to make Rollanden for tomorrow. ( that is rolled up Beef with Spices in it. ) So till tomorrow be good and most of all

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine

ON TIME like you should so you can get this RP also back in it's sleeping mood. PLEASE!!!

Love you all

Mrs. Nosey