RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Fw: The Amazing Claude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Amazing Claude

It was opening night at the Orpheum and The AmazingClaude was topping the bill. People came from miles around to seethefamed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude took to the stage, he announced, "Unlike most stagehypnotists who invite two or three people up onto the stage to beputinto a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of thisaudience." The excitement was almost electric as Claudewithdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want every one of you to keep your eye on this antique watch.It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietlychanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch ..." The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds ofpairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly it slippedfrom the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into ahundred pieces.

"Shit!" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the theater