RemedySpot.com

's Great Mayo Trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Happy Wednesday Morning to Everyone.

Dear, dear : I hope you will be logged on very soon to read this

message. God has already received several about you, and we know He listens.

So come back to us soon.

Just a quick note to let everyone with this crazy disease know that there

certainly is hope for all of us. My PFTs (pulmonary function tests) were much

improved - not near normal yet but much, much better. Since I've had no further

inflammation over the past year I am saying farewell to Cytoxan. I'll be

starting Imuran as soon as I have another blood test. AND the Prednisone is

down to 2.5 mg per day. I'll be steadily decreasing that down to zero soon.

Seems like this year has gone by fast when I look back. My pulmonologist said

that after my first visit in March 2001 the Mayo docs (Pulm & Rheum) discussed

my case and agreed that " unfortunately this patient is in an impossible

situation. " And look at me now!

We're not sure what has had the most impact - probably the Cytoxan. But Mayo

says " Don't change anything. " So I'm going to continue exercising, Yoga, vegan

diet (no preservatives, chemicals), and take my Imuran, Bactrim, vitamins and

believing that with time I can heal.

I was so anxious to share this with good news with everyone but was certainly

startled by 's situation. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease God, hear our prayers.

Love to you all,

(KC)

Guest guest

That is wonderful news.

I bet you are glad to be going off the Cytoxan. LOL

Big "Hugs",

Sandy

Happy Wednesday Morning to Everyone.Dear, dear : I hope you will be logged on very soon to read this message. God has already received several about you, and we know He listens. So come back to us soon.Just a quick note to let everyone with this crazy disease know that there certainly is hope for all of us. My PFTs (pulmonary function tests) were much improved - not near normal yet but much, much better. Since I've had no further inflammation over the past year I am saying farewell to Cytoxan. I'll be starting Imuran as soon as I have another blood test. AND the Prednisone is down to 2.5 mg per day. I'll be steadily decreasing that down to zero soon. Seems like this year has gone by fast when I look back. My pulmonologist said that after my first visit in March 2001 the Mayo docs (Pulm & Rheum) discussed my case and agreed that "unfortunately this patient is in an impossible situation." And look at me now! We're not sure what has had the most impact - probably the Cytoxan. But Mayo says "Don't change anything." So I'm going to continue exercising, Yoga, vegan diet (no preservatives, chemicals), and take my Imuran, Bactrim, vitamins and believing that with time I can heal. I was so anxious to share this with good news with everyone but was certainly startled by 's situation. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease God, hear our prayers.Love to you all, (KC)DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

HI ,

What wonderful news! I am so happy for you. God does hear our prayers! Let's all keep praying !

Take care and keep us posted.

Love,

Lu

We're not sure what has had the most impact - probably the Cytoxan. But Mayo says "Don't change anything." So I'm going to continue exercising, Yoga, vegan diet (no preservatives, chemicals), and take my Imuran, Bactrim, vitamins and believing that with time I can heal.

I was so anxious to share this with good news with everyone but was certainly startled by 's situation. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease God, hear our prayers.

Love to you all,

(KC)